About Tealpointe Lake Estates
Bring your imaginations and design your own luxury dream home with one of our preferred builders and come home to Tealpointe Lake Estates, Where Life Is Good. This tranquil, gated neighborhood with a lake, park, and so much more, is perfect for the discerning buyer who is looking to escape the bustling world and indulge a new reality in the paradise called Tealpointe Lake Estate.
Tealpointe Lake Estates is a new exclusive gated, acreage lot, luxury custom home, lake community near Houston. Tealpointe is located ½ mile north of the Grand Parkway (SH 99) on Mueschke Road in Rosehill between Tomball and Cypress, Texas. This family-oriented private secure gated estate subdivision is situated northwest of Houston which continues to grow into a diverse, sophisticated and vibrant community near the big city, yet retains its small-town history and hometown sensibilities.
This gated lake community near Houston features a 9 1/2 acre lake which will be stocked and have a fishing pier. Residents can enjoy walking around the private acreage lake day and night because there will be a walking trail around the lake that will be lit.
Tealpointe Lake Estates has 51 lots along Tealpointe Ridge Lane. Acreage lots are all 1.5 acres. Come build your new custom home in this new lake community sure to be one of the best gated, acreage neighborhoods in Tomball Texas.
- 51-lot private, gated subdivision
- Large 1.5 acre lots
- 9.5 acre lake, 2 acre park
- Deed restricted:
- Two story 4,500 SF minimum living area
- One story 3,500 SF minimum living area
- No MUD taxes
- Convenient Mueschke Road location off of Grand Parkway (SH 99)
- Adjacent to future 100-acre park with lakes jogging trails and Kleb Woods Nature Preserve
- Convenient to Rosehill Christian School
- PK (age 3) to 12th grade
- Residing within Waller Independent School District
- High elevation outside floodplain
Benefits of Living in a Gated Community
- Additional security by controlling and monitoring access
- Limits unwanted solicitors
- High level of home-owner satisfaction and quality of life increasing length of ownership and economic and social stability
- Low traffic, safer and quieter atmosphere for children to play, ride horses and bicycles
- Increases property values as much as 20% or more