Tealpointe Lake Estates is a new exclusive gated acreage community near Houston. Tealpointe is located ½ mile north of the Grand Parkway (SH 99) on Mueschke Road in Rosehill between Tomball and Cypress, Texas. This family-oriented private secure acreage estate subdivision is situated northwest of Houston which continues to grow into a diverse, sophisticated and vibrant community near the big city, yet retains its small town history and hometown sensibilities.
This tranquil, gated neighborhood with a lake, park, and so much more, is perfect for the discerning buyer who is looking to escape the bustling world and indulge a new reality in the paradise called Tealpointe Lake Estates.
With easy access to Grand Parkway, FM 2920, Tomball Parkway, Northwest Freeway, and Sam Houston Tollway, Tealpointe Lake Estates is an acreage lake community near Houston convenient to a host of employment, recreational, educational, shopping, and restaurant possibilities in and around the northwest Houston area.
- 51-lot private, gated subdivision
- Large 1.5 acre lots
- 9.5 acre lake, 2 acre park
- Deed restricted:
– Two story 4,000 SF minimum living area
– One story 3,500 SF minimum living area
- No MUD taxes
- Convenient Mueschke Road location off of Grand Parkway (SH 99)
adjacent to future 100-acre park with lakes jogging trails and Kleb Woods Nature Preserve
- Convenient to Rosehill Christian School – PK (age 3) to 12th grade
- Residing within Waller Independent School District
- High elevation outside floodplain
Benefits of Gated Communities
- Additional security by controlling and monitoring access
- Limits unwanted solicitors
- High level of home-owner satisfaction and quality of life increasing length of ownership and economic and social stability
- Low traffic, safer and quieter atmosphere for children to play, ride horses and bicycles
- Increases property values as much as 20% or more